The use of RFID in the sales area improves the user experience and increases user satisfaction and loyalty, which translates into increased sales. In this way you will avoid errors such as:
- Loss of sales due to lack of stock
- Loss of sales due to slow replenishment cycle
- Low frequency of inventories
- Inaccuracy of inventories
- Excessive work of store personnel and time for inventories
- Errors not detected in the receipt of merchandise
- Unknown loss
It also allows indirect control of suppliers, since real-time data is available for all order orders, if there have been errors, delays or incidents. In this way, you will have a faster reaction capacity to resolve incidents that arise every day.
How does RFID work in the store?
Thanks to the fact that each item incorporates a smart tag (RFID TAG), it can be traced along the different control points within the store and you will be able to access to data in real time that will help you improve your business and increase the effectiveness of operations.