RFID in library management
The use of RFID in libraries saves library staff time by automating their tasks. An establishment using RFID library management saves the book reader precious time that would have been spent waiting in line to borrow, buy or return a book.
Now, most of the library staff’s time is spent recording incoming and outgoing book information. The loan and return of books can be fully automated with the help of self check-in / out systems, which results in the satisfaction of the library user and the employees who manage it.
RFID solutions for libraries and bookstores
- Identification of books using RFID tags
- Management of loans and returns using RFID
- Inventory of books in stocks automatically via RFID
- Self check-in and check-out of books by the user
- Location of books to facilitate the search and placement