Operation of the RFID system for the control of clothes in laundries
Whether your business involves the constant and circular washing of clothes on a large or small scale, RFID clothing tracking can be of great benefit to you.
Hospitals, hotels, laundries or any company with multiple types of textiles have a circular washing process that involves several manual processes that consume a lot of resources and lead to errors and losses.
RFID allows to have a unique identification of each garment. An RFID tag is sewn to each garment, and it is now possible to identify and trace it throughout the entire process, optimizing washing cycles, reducing costs and losses and providing total control of the process.
RFID solutions for laundries
- Reduction of the manual sorting process
- Accurate count of the number of wash cycles
- Total visibility of stocks
- Automatic inventories of garments in each phase of the process
- Productivity control in phases of washing, ironing, etc.
- Control of entry and exit of clothes from the client
- Reduction of unknown losses and theft
- Reliable and real-time information for both the process and the end customer
Benefits of using RFID technology in laundries
- Total control of the process
- Cost, time and personnel savings
- Elimination of errors and unknown losses
- Improved customer satisfaction and information on the laundry service