Bionix solutions for inventory accuracy and process efficiency in manufacturing environments
It is increasingly necessary to know in real time the availability and location of articles, batches and pallets to optimize the level of customer service.
The use of RFID in the industrial sector makes it possible to improve the flow of the manufacturing process, from the entry of goods to the dispatch to the end customer.
Bionix solutions for the industrial sector
Thanks to the use of RFID technology from Bionix Technologies for industrial automation, you will be able to:
- Control supplier entries
- Traceability and location of articles and pallets
- Asset traceability
- In-plant inventory management and control
- Carrying out periodic inventories to control the volume of stocks
- Process control: real-time information on the status of the flow of articles, updating of stocks in real time
- Productivity control by plant processes, times and number of items
- Full quality control, traceability at the serial number or ID level
- Optimization of the process of picking and updating of stocks
- Control of outputs and theoretical versus actual count
The use of RFID technology in industry allows to automate and optimize processes. In this way, productivity is improved, since manufacturing times are reduced, labour force that does not add value to the product is reduced, errors are avoided and the management of the production process is improved.
With Bionix RFID devices you will know the traceability of each component of a product in real time, knowing all processes and critical points of the supply chain that has gone through. In case of incidents, the reaction time to solve the problem is reduced, since it is easier to identify where it has happened. You will have a total control of each production line and improve asset management, having access in real time and automatically to all data.
To make the technology work in industrial automation and control environments, RFID receivers need to be able to communicate with existing hardware devices like programmable logic controllers (PLCs), programmable automation controllers (PACs) and input/output (I/O) systems.
Current technology allows RFID readers to send the data they get from tags to the computers that control manufacturing equipment. Maybe the next step towards the Smart factory is creating a direct link between the RFID system and the manufacturing equipment.
Another use of RFID in manufacturing facilities is for identification and control of the staff. Personnel access can be restricted to areas with restricted access or that require special permission.
5 Advantages of industrial automation
As you can see, the application of an RFID system in industry can be very useful in various fields of the industrial sector such as production, logistics and validation and compliance with regulations.
In each field there are a large number of very profitable benefits for your business. Next, we will tell you the main 5 advantages of industrial automation through the RFID system of Bionix Technologies:
- Efficient Productivity. Our RFID technology applied to the industrial sector allows you to automate certain processes and increase control over the processes, eliminating errors and downtime. This leads to an improvement in the production capacity of your business, reaching mass production.
- Improvement of the quality of the process. By improving management and monitoring the stages of each production process, it is possible to eliminate errors and greatly improve the quality of the process.
- More accurate information. Automating industrial processes allows you to collect more accurate data and greatly reduces the task and time of collecting it. With RFID technology from Bionix Technologies applied to the industrial sector managers will be able to make better decisions.
- Cost reduction. One of the main advantages of industrial automation is the considerable cost reduction. Although it is true that a high initial investment is required, with Bionix RFID technology, production and management costs are reduced, so you amortize the initial investment in a short time.
5. Competitiveness. Companies with an industrial automation system are more effective and therefore more competitive. Thanks to RFID technology you will be able to compete with better prices, a more effective process and thus attract new clients for your business.